This triple motif ring is an intricate design from Boucheron's iconic Serpent Bohème collection. Drawing inspiration from the House's original 1896 collection, this modern interpretation is expertly crafted from 18kt gold that sparkles with brilliant-cut diamonds and a pear-cut aquaprase — meaning blue-green in Greek. Combine with matching jewellery or wear the ring alone, allowing the originality of the design to shine through.
Size & Fit
Measure your finger:
1. Take a length of string or cut a paper band into a thickness of 1cm.
2. Roll the string or paper around the thickest part of your finger.
3. Mark the spot where the string or paper overlaps using a pen.
4. Unroll the string or paper band and place it on a flat surface.
5. Using a ruler, measure the distance that separates the end of the string or paper band and the dot that you marked.
6. Refer to the correspondence table to determine with what size the measurement corresponds. If you are hesitating between two sizes, we recommend that you choose the largest.
• If you already possess a Boucheron ring, sizing is very simple. The size is engraved on the interior of your ring, and it appears on the invoice.
• Moreover, know that the sizes of Boucheron rings are consistent so that your size will be similar from one collection to the next.
• The size of your fingers can vary depending on the time of day. To ensure a reliable result, do not measure your fingers when your hands are cold, and take measurements, if possible, at the end of the day.
• Measurements can vary slightly between the two hands. A ring worn on the left hand will not necessarily be the exact same size as one worn on the same finger of the right hand.
• Ensure that the size chosen offers sufficient room for the ring to slide easily along the entire finger.
• Engagement rings and wedding bands are traditionally worn on the ring finger of the left hand.
• 18kt white gold
• 1 pear aquaprase, 2.99ct
• 16 round diamonds, 0.47ct
• XS motif = 10.5mm/ 0.41"
• S motif = 13mm/ 0.51"
• M motif = 18mm/ 0.71"
• Each stone is unique, therefore slight variations in natural characteristics may occur
• Stone carat/ gold weight may vary slightly depending on size/ style
• Comes in protective designer packaging
Product Code: 214338202