The Saratoga Automatic Chronograph Watch from Concord is representative of the brand's meticulous craftsmanship and refined aesthetic. An update on the iconic 1986 model, this timepiece has a Swiss-made automatic movement, stainless steel case with elegantly angled bezel and a silver dial with three chronograph disks. A sophisticated choice that has timeless allure, it makes a smart accessory to combine with workday and weekend ensembles.
Size & Fit
This watch measures:
• Case diameter 43mm/1.69"
• Case thickness 13.85mm/0.55"
• Length of the strap can be adjusted by removing chain links
• Stainless steel
• Sapphire crystal
• Push buttons and crown with logo-engraved protector
• Open case-back
• Silver-tone metal dial with blue details
• Rhodium hands, roman numerals, indexes and date window with SLN
• Link bracelet with push-button deployment clasp
• Water resistance 50 meters
• Swiss automatic chronograph movement
• Covered by an international warranty against any defect in manufacturing, valid for three years from the date of purchase
• To activate the warranty on your watch, please call our customer service team
• Comes in a protective designer packaging
Product Code: 212895595